Adams Comfort Zone Feliway Diffuser
Don’t let destructive behavior ruin your relationship with your cat. If something disturbs your cat’s environment, such as a new pet, visitors, moving to a new home or even rearranging the furniture, he may start urine marking, scratching or even stop eating.
Comfort Zone with Feliway products help control destructive urine marking and scratching associated with fear or stressful situations.
The Diffuser works by using a heating element to disperse the pheromone into the air. Once present, the pet breathes in the pheromone and it attaches to a receptive organ, called the vomeronasal organ located in the nasal cavity. The vomeronasal organ then signals the brain, via nerves, and a sense of well-being is established.
- Contains one diffuser and one 48-ml bottle. One bottle lasts 4 weeks and treats 500-650 sq. ft
- Non toxic, drug-free, odorless vapor that mimics a cat's natural calming pheromones. This vapor signals to your cat that the area is friendly and safe, reducing your cat’s need to spray and scratch.
- Reduces or completely stops stress-related behaviors such as; scratching, spraying, and more
- Helps comfort cats in stressful situations such as: being alone in the house, visitors to the home, new pet or family member, moving to a new home, visits to the veterinarian, adjusting to a new environment or multiple cat households
- Comfort Zone products with Feliway are clinically proven to help reduce vertical scratching and urine spraying in 9 out of 10 cats in 28 days
Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (A Petroleum Distillate): 100g.