21st Century Essential Pet Medicated Hydrocortisone Lotion for Dogs
Help your paw-tner stop the incessant itching and relieve skin irritations with 21st Century Essential Pet’s Medicated Hydrocortisone Lotion. This topical treatment helps provide your pup with the relief she needs to feel like herself again.
Apply it to your dog’s skin to help reduce itching caused by insect bites, inflammation, skin irritations and skin conditions like seborrheic dermatitis and eczema.
This medicated lotion is paw-fect for all types of dogs and contains soothing ingredients like aloe and hydrocortisone to provide your pal with some relief.Key Benefits
- 0.50% hydrocortisone is used to help treat a variety of skin conditions including insect bites, dermatitis, eczema, itching and redness.
- Contains Aloe to help soothe skin irritation and ease discomfort.
- Easy-to-use—part your pup’s fur and massage the lotion into her skin.
- Proudly made in the USA and tested in a laboratory to ensure quality.
- Suitable for all dogs, so they can get the relief they need.
For external use only. Use for adult dogs only. Keep out of reach of children and animals to avoid unintended consumption. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with. Do not use in eyes or nose, where infection (pus) is present, or on pregnant animals. Do not apply to large areas of the body. Stop use and ask a veterinarian if redness, irritation or swelling persists or increases.
Size: 4-oz bottle